Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Concerning Design....

I have so much to say, I hardly know where to begin! I suppose I'll start with the question: Why design? I think like most women, I love all things beautiful- a gorgeous sunset, the beauty of a tree in the fall, a well-decorated home, and on and on. Design affords an opportunity to take a blank slate, combine art, texture and fabric, and create something exquisite, as well as practical. (Plus, it's less expensive than re-decorating an entire room!) Each designer set tells a brand new story, and just like writing a new song, the opportunities for beauty are endless. Just when you think every lovely song that could ever be, has already been written, someone comes up with another wonderful melody. So it is with design!
Kathy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: