Thursday, March 27, 2008

You've got what it takes!

Stop procrastinating, making excuses, feeling sorry for yourself, "talking down" to yourself, or being intimidated by those who say you don't have what it takes. God has provided everything required to get you where you need to go. Paul writes, "Now glory be to God who by his mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we could ever dare to ask or even dream of - infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes" (Eph 3:20 TLB). Notice the words "far more" and "his mighty power at work within us." Look in the mirror and announce, "I am full of resources. God has given me everything I need to fulfill His plan for my life." This is not hype, pride, or mind-over-matter. It's faith.

1 comment:

Lula Bee said...

I love reading your blog! You have wonderful insights! You may have done this before but...I would love to tag you.

http://lulabeeboutique.blogspot.com/

Allison